Monday, February 15, 2010

I Am Currently Green- minded

My biggest fascination at the moment is Green- Charlie Green that is.


This 11-year old half Filipino half-British kid has the moves, the grooves, the voice, the style and the charm (everything I've always wanted but never had) to be a real superstar. And I can confidently say that with proper guidance, he's very well on his way to the top. I mean just check out the following videos.


He even wowed Simon Cowell when he auditioned for Britain's Got Talent back in 2008.


To put in perspective how much I am in awe with this young crooner, let me just say that I have never seen a kid more cut for singing like Charlie since Billy Gilman. He's just got it.

One thing I really hate right now though (and I would like to reiterate that I really hate it) is the way ABS-CBN (his mother network in the Philippines) is Filipino-izing him. You know, making it sound like he's got all these Filipino qualities and that he's a true Pinoy kid who supposedly showed the world what Filipinos can do, all that kind of crap? I mean, he's been in the Philippines like 4 times his entire lifetime. Even if it is true that he's got a Cebuana for a mum, it is very unlikely that he's got all these Filipino qualities you so proudly boast about. Ughhh... Filipinos can just be so disgusting sometimes. I mean, are we that desperate to find something good about ourselves?

If you guys want to be updated with the latest of what's going on with Charlie, click this link to be directed to his Facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment